Thank you for your support. We met our fundraising needs for 2020.
We no longer need additional contributions. To the more than 100 of you who contributed this year — thank you! You made this possible.
Contribution rules and limits
In order to contribute — either online or by check — your contribution must comply with the following:
- You are at least 18 years old
- Your donation is made from personal funds, and not on behalf of someone else (other than spouse)
- You are a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- You are making this contribution with my own personal credit card or check, and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
Contribution limits for 2020:
- $600 for individuals (or)
- $1,200 for married couples
As required by state law, donations in the amount of $100.00 or greater will be reported on disclosure reports with the name of the donor.